registration closes on sept. 5.
Most deer enthusiasts and hunters are interested in large antlers. At this event, wildlife biologists will discuss antler development, selective harvest and effectiveness of culling. Come see years of research on deer and learn how to grow large-antlered deer on your property. Population management is important to maintain a healthy deer herd. Learn how to improve your deer herd through selective harvest, data collection, management associations and aging techniques.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The importance of doe harvest
- Buck harvest strategies to increase antler size
- The role of aging techniques in deer management
- The science behind antler development
- How management associations can improve deer management
- The value of record keeping
HOW YOU WILL LEARN:
- Seminar presentations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Hunters, ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts who want to better understand white-tailed deer management