This field day is for producers interested in new fence construction using the quality fencing materials available today, including fencing to accommodate high stock density grazing. Join us for a day of demonstrating all of the possibilities in fencing. As a bonus, we will be installing a livestock watering system for a managed grazing system.
For anyone interested in seeing further fencing demonstrations, we will depart from the Pavilion at 1 p.m. and travel to Noble Research Institute’s Red River Grazing Facility. This part of the event is optional but open to all participants.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The basics of netwire construction
- The basics of high tensile fence construction
- How to install a portable (quick connect) livestock watering system
- About different electric fence materials
HOW YOU WILL LEARN:
- In-field discussion
- Hands-on demonstration, weather permitting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Individuals interested in fence construction using netwire fence, high tensile electric and temporary electric fence, or in installation of a portable watering system
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Weather-appropriate outdoor attire