Our area has so much to offer. Find upcoming events below, or submit your event listing for approval.
- This event has passed.
So You Want to Grow Pecans?
August 13, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
registration will close on Aug. 6. please register online at www.noble.org/events
This workshop will provide information on strategies you can use to market your pecan crop outside of the wholesale market and give you a better understanding of how the sheller/accumulators determine the price they are paying for your pecans. You’ll also learn about regulations and food safety requirements for selling directly to consumers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Alternative ways of marketing pecans outside of wholesale
- Regulations and food safety needed to meet alternative market requirements
- Advantages and challenges of vertically integrated pecan production
- The detailed process of wholesale marketing
HOW YOU WILL LEARN:
- Seminar presentations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Pecan producers who are currently in pecan production and want to improve their marketing strategies
Noble Research Institute Kruse Auditorium, Entry 52510 Sam Noble Pkwy.
|Admission Level / Ticket||Cost||Quantity Available|