Our area has so much to offer. Find upcoming events below, or submit your event listing for approval.
- This event has passed.
Understanding and Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic, FREE, Online class
October 1, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - October 31, 2020 @ 12:00 am
Upon completion of this course, you will…
· Understand what COVID-19 is and how it spreads
· Know how to protect yourself during this pandemic
· Understand what self-isolation and self-quarantine mean, and how to comply
· Know what to do if you become sick
· Learn about psychological reactions to the situation
· Learn ways to manage stress and anxiety caused by the situation
· Learn proper techniques for washing hands, using hand sanitizer, using masks, and cleaning and disinfecting
· Recognize reliable sources of information about the pandemic
SouthernTech2610 Sam Noble Pkwy
|Admission Level / Ticket||Cost||Quantity Available|
|Understanding and Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic||Free|